& I cried because you were nowhere to be found. You don't get that feeling in me. All I needed was assurance that you're still here...
Coming back to today. I had a long day in painful heels. They aren't heels at all, being a mere 0.5 inches. But they're good at giving me hell! If it ain't for the presentation today, I would even consider buying them. Argh!
& to add on to that, presentation for my group wasn't on this morning because one member had to have a fever! Good thing or bad thing? Depends.
Good in a sense because we're the last group to present & by the end of the 3rd group, I've kind of forgotten my stuffs :o Furthermore, I'm the first speaker.
On the other hand, it means that we've to come back the following Friday IN FORMAL ATTIRE AGAIN! & that would also mean that I've worn full formal today for nothing & feet faces hell for nothing!
Dammit! Guess Louis is going to make me edit more slides :\ Double haix-ness. *crosses my fingers* hope not!
Play pool in formal wear, BAREFOOTED. & Jermaine walked over to me thinking why I was barefooted. LOL :\ It was seriously ouch! Can't help it D:
2 hours of pool, 1 hour of CRM lecture :) Hope that CRM exam will not be that tough next Monday! Gambatte minna :D Next 2 days will be cramping for that upcoming paper. Oh wells..
Finally, my day ended off with UP! :D After so long of dilly-dally, I got to walk into the theaters to watch UP! (: *Smiles*
Naz & I were trying to rush for the 4.45pm time slot so as to qualify for the student rates. But our hopes were crashed when we saw how long the queues were upon reaching Woodlands at 4.50pm, making us both feeling so depressed.
Later on we noticed that student rates were till 6pm. Hahaha! Cheered up like, immediately! & we caught the movie at 5.30pm (:
&&! Finally I found someone that loves nachos during movies too :D
It's an awesome movie! Cute & hilarious at times. No regrets watching it :D Baby go watch with Jeffery when UP! is out in malaysia! Hehs. It's will surely bring about laughter (:
P.S. It's hard to survive thinking that you aren't here ): I love you :)
Friday, August 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment