Friday, November 12

Shagged! ;

I'm in such a bad condition right now. Can't find any words to describe it. Just that I really lazy to head to the shower (which in fact, isn't really a good thing)!

Anws, glad that NVP phase 3 is over. Des & I stayed in FC6 yesterday until lights out - Damn dark & scary ._. Upon reaching home, it was basically continuing to fine-tune the report until this morning, of which leaving me an hour of sleep only.

But! I wasn't much affected by the lack of sleep today because I've only 2 hours of tutorial today. After that... stayed back with the usuals to "discuss" WAPR project - which obviously didn't end up like what I've expected. It ended too soon (in fact, there weren't any discussions held at all). Probably because Zi Xuan & Sok Ee have to meet up with their NVP group. Hmm...

Ohs! I had my waffle today :) But it wasn't well-done, relatively disappointing...

... Tagged along to watch the SB Hunks & Babes event too...

I went shopping today! At AMK hub alone. Damn shiok only; got myself a top for itp :D But seriously, I've been feeling that I had incurred too much expenses & I should really cut my spendings. So ya.. There were tops & bags that I really like, but weren't within my budget. 37 bucks for a top - is it the top, or is it the inflation that's at work? Anws, I really can't wait for christmas sales! Woooooo :D


One final issue... I don't get why my itp placement result is empty! When all other people are able to view theirs in the sas system already... I've known my posting, but I still want to know my office hours & pay! Urgh. Screwed up system :(

No comments: