Friday, November 5

Pamper your Face! ;

Starhubs @ Cityhall for almost 7 hours straight; NVP project with Desmond. Seriously getting bored of it. LOL. I even told him that I'm having second thoughts of going to Uni.

Got a free drink thanks to Desmond! :D He was one of the lucky ones who was ask to do a survey, then after survey he ask me go claim the drink. Hehehe. Arigato!


After all the killing of brain cells, (thank goodness Des has to meet his friends) I headed down to bugis for a mini shopping trip alone. Well, I've invited Qunying.. But that pig apparently didn't reply me! :(

I guess Bugis really ain't my place after all! Despite all the changes made to it, I couldn't find anything that suits my eyes. Or maybe because I was too focus on looking for formal wear, which is quite impossible at Bugis Street.

Anws, consider it a fruitful day today because I've gotten my masks from Sasa! :D Hehehehe. Finally seeing it on offer again. Maybe I should consider stocking up more, hmm... Ya. I think I should! :D

& guess what? I've pampered my face tonight! It's feel damn soft & smooth now. WEEEE :D

No comments: