After being being with projects for so long, I finally made a trip down to school to reformat my laptop to Windows 7. But I'm ain't really happy about it. Everything looks weird, including my screen resolution. It looks so blurred out -.- So I guess it's another reason for me to stay away from my laptop more. What's worse, Win 7 doesn't support my fingerprint sensor! Or rather, there ain't a software that supports win 7. So.. Is it really a wise decision to install Win 7? I think I'm pretty contented during the time when I had Win Home Premium as my os. Oh well.. Shall make do with it till it's time for me to change another laptop. This lappy has been with my for 3 & half years! Woot :0
Anws, I guess this will do as long it I'm able to do projects with it, sync my iphone, surf the net :) Nah, msn is quite out of my list le.
Till then, byee!
Wednesday, August 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment