Tuesday, August 17

That Song? ;

I've been trying to find this one song for some time. It's a mood song. I thought I'd remembered it correctly. But apparently not. The mood just doesn't seem right with that song. I tried looking back into my archieves hoping that I might still stand a chance. Nope, again! I've deleted that particular post -.- In fact, it took me on a ride about my past instead. They aren't happy memories. Though it has made me realize that time has passed really fast. I had no idea that it has already been almost a year & a half since then, when everything feels as though it just happened yesterday. Dammit! I really need that song right now. All that idiot's fault, because all he knows is to sleep only! -.-

P.S. I still can't sleep. Probably because I had too much sleep from trying to rest for my fever's sake. At least the fever is finally gone :) Hope I'm still in time to study for my papers! D:

No comments: