School started for 3 weeks already. But I haven't got the time to blog at all. This term is complete madness of endless projects!! Let's see..
I've handed in my FP project on the 2nd July, 2nd week of school.
I've been involved in the SIM National Management Competition which we have to be active EVERY SINGLE DAY of the week.
I've FP presentation this coming Wednesday, 21 July.
I've NVP presentation this coming Thursday, 22 July.
CRAM report submission is on next Wednesday, 28 July.
NVP report submission is on next Thursday, 29 July.
Banking Law report submission is on the following Tuesday, 2 August.
FEB presentation & report submission is on the following Friday, 6 August.
& 6 August is the last day of school before YOG Break & my Semester exams, after which I can't wait for October to come!!! :D
So yepps! I've been going out to school at 8am, reaching home at 10pm for the past whole week. I think I've reached my limit of stress level :( Sometimes when I quarrel with my bf, I just hoped that nothing has happened because I'm really too tired to care & I needed the sleep for the next day. Not saying that I don't want to care. Haix.. I love you lots still, baby.
The other reasons why I haven't been blogging:
- I've reformatted my laptop 2 weeks ago & I haven't got time to save up all the bookmarks again.
- & for the same reason, I haven't been blog hopping lately D:
- The other reasons probably just comprise of PROJECTS, PROJECTS, & PROJECTS.
P.S. I haven't even dl messenger! Let alone doing these bookmarks? LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment