Wishing you all the best in Aussie even though you won't be reading this. Thanks for helping me out these few days about me getting a phone. I know my indecisiveness can get you quite on your nerves. But, :). Anyways, I think I've more or less got an idea of my decision. Unless something pops up to say "no" to me again. LOL.
I know that I'll miss you some time later. & when I read the short note you left for us, guess what? I really missed you at that point of time. As the saying always goes, you won't realise that it's gone till it's really gone. So I hope that you'll be back soon! & when there's a chance, I'll visit you in Aussie with my bf for your "approval". HEHEHE.
Much misses,
Your princess-of-the-nation sister! :D
Sunday, June 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment