Long time no see! Like really long time le? Hahahas. I officially finished all my project assignments on Monday (8 February). Well, not exactly officially over until my MA2 project cd that contains all our datas and report is handed over to our tutor. But it's almost done! Awaiting to be downloaded into the cd only :D
Why I have time to blog today, you ask me? Because I'm blogging in school right now, LOL. CF tutorial in the morning at 8am, I was late as usual :D But as I entered the class, I spotted 3 other people including our tutor. Tutorial ended half hour later though, & I questioned myself why did I even want to come when it was pretty much what I expected?! Till tutorial was over, there were only 5 people in total. & so here I am, in the library. Hahas. Shall hop off to Hilltop Haven later to study for MA2.
MA2 final test at 2pm later, and UCCD ca10 tomorrow evening. That pretty much concludes my whole semester 2 before the start of Chinese New Year. After which, final exam are here! *Dreaded much D: But I'm still telling myself, I'm going to ace all my modules this semester and get even better results than last semester. That means a perfect gpa of 4.0 & no lesser than that. Haha! :D
This morning I got the news from mummy too. Will be going in Malaysia this CNY. Dreads the sound of it more than looking forward to it. You would understand if you know how much family conflicts happened over the last 20 years :) & you would understand if you know how much I hate being away from my babyboy. So Saturday morning I'll be heading down to Lavender to collect passport with Brother, Sunday morning we'll be on our way. EARLY morning, as usual. Hmm, should I go shopping on Saturday alone after collecting my passport? I WANT TO! D:
So now I wonder much what am I going to do in that small house for those few days. The house that pretty much doesn't welcome the sight of us? I would so much like to hide in the rooms 24/7 except for meals & showers so that I'll not see any of my aunt's black face :D My 2nd aunt would probably be praising about how well Fiona did for her SPM. That "she's the cleverest in the whole family." But no, wait. Mummy will be in the room & I'll be listening to her whines about how my aunts treat her & rake up all the past again. Nahhh, no thanks! :x
One thing for sure, I know I'll be bringing in my notes to study for my finally year exams. Studious me while everyone is celebrating for the lunar new year :D I know the superstitious says that we should not touch books during CNY, but I did last year & nothing happened to me. So who cares? :D
Last thing, I kept staring at the post that I left for my boy. & I can't help but feeling super cute about myself! Hahaha, I know I very zilian. But my boy more zilian :p
Till then, I wonder when I'll update again :D BYE!
Thursday, February 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment