Saturday, February 13

Change of plans ;

I'm going to collect passport tomorrow & go in Malaysia straight after that. That means no last minute shopping for me at all! ): & I doubt I'll get to shop in Malaysia lo. Chinese New Year, got what shops opened de?! LOL! D:

Anytheways, MA2 & UCCD are officially over! :D UCCD was a bit crappy & rush for time. Now I'm starting to worry for my As le :( I hope those craps would at least worth some marks! Hahahas. Thanks baby for being there right after my paper for me! (:


&& Happy Valentine's Day to my boy in advance! :D Sorry that I won't be able to be here to celebrate it with you this year. But nevertheless, my heart's going to miss you so so much! & I'll be back soon baby. REALLY SOON! So miss me more & enjoy yourself in Penang too! :D Lublub (:

Remember not to drink so much & take care lots of yourself. Don't drive if you're super tired ok? Sleep in car instead! Don't forget to bring #11 go too~ Hehehehe, tonnes of misses!

No comments: