Tuesday, January 5

No Time! ;

I need more time badly! D: But suddenly I felt the push to be hardworking. Spent at least an hour & half at my school library (Hilltop & Main) after school today. Of course I was there looking for books la. DUHHH!

& I was prepared to hand in my MA2 assignment to SMW today during lessons. But as my classmates were asking him about the assignment, I overheard & took up some pointers (I was sitting at the front row). The more I hear, the more saddening I got. Because then I realised that almost all the questions (probably except 2) are wrongly answered. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! Would have probably fail this completely if I wasn't listening to their conversation D: & this meant that I have to redo them all over again & the deadline is on Friday. Felt the stress suddenly D:

Ok, I back to do my school stuffs. Non-stop flowing of assignments to be completed!

No comments: