Friday, January 1

2010 ;

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
Cheers to the new year ahead :)

Slogan for this year: ...
Ehs! Baby, what's our slogan huh? D:

Anyways, while more than half of Singapore's population was counting down to the new year, I was rotting at home watching dramas. Finally finished The Concerto! Super not nice show? LOL. Then again you might wonder why I chiong the show until so crazy. That's because I want to get over it fast! So that I can start on the stuffs that I should be doing. Well, I have a whole list of items that should be completed before school starts on Monday. Plus I have to complete tonnes of housework before my parents come home on Monday morning. What a way to kick of the new year rights?

& today I played Mahjong with my brothers! (Again) Hahaha. Big bro's the big winner again. 2nd bro & I lost like shit! LOL. Luckily we not playing money de ^_^

That concludes my day pretty much! Till then.. =)

No comments: