Hey there. Just after a post about the new year, it's already the Chinese New Year. Certainly haven't been able to update much due to my hectic Uni/Hall life. & there's more to come, although I'm very much looking forward to it (pretty much referring to the hall activities only).
This year, family didn't stay in PJ for long because I've got make up lessons on Wednesday morning & daddy wants to avoid the jam tomorrow night. It was another usual New Year - eat, stone, sleep, eat. Yepps, that's the cycle. The only difference for this New Year was that we stayed at One World Hotel due to overcrowding at my aunt's place. Right next to One Utama! But I didn't shop a bit at all :(
Oh wells, the only other disappointment/regret I had to admit was that I still couldn't meet him, again, after all. I mean, we certainly don't have that luck/fate to even see each other once in so many years, do we?
P.S. Never-endingly growing fat.. Oh dears :(
Tuesday, January 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment