WOOO HOOO! I'm just blogging for fun!
& just treat my post as a platform for me to rant! :D
Projects, Assignment, Projects, Assignments, QUIZES!
Honestly, it's never-ending.
& somehow, I feel that I'm going back to poly again.
Just worse.
Like 3 times worse than how I had it in poly.
There are higher expectations from the lecturers.
There are more individual assignments.
It's killing so much more of my brain cells!
& to think they are already quite limited in supply :(
Oh, & worst of all...
I'm doing foundation modules like Stats & Econs again.
Obviously I dislike them if not it won't be highlighted in this post..
That's not all.
People have seen that there's something going on with me.
& I'm really touched to see so many people being concerned for me :'(
Really. I cried looking through those comments.
Min's right.. It just takes time and people around you.
Meepo is doing a great deal of help to me ♥
Candice too! :D
Too think at one point of time, I felt that she would be the last people that I want to HTHT with.
Rights, Let's not get so emotional here.
Biz Ops is waiting for me! :D
Sunday, September 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment