Saturday, July 16

TWENTIES Club ;

Well well, I've officially hit the big 2-0 3 days ago. I didn't spend it with celebrations throughout the 24 hours, but I was nevertheless happy for the day. In fact, I spent my entire afternoon sleeping! How is that?! :D But it's only days like these that you know who's here for you; who would still remember you especially since I didn't have a Facebook account (YET!).

I'm touched by the few gestures made by my friends, & of course my family members. Who would expect the canteen clique to celebrate my birthday impromptu-ly? I would definitely call paul's departure on my birthday eve a blessing in disguise. & then another surprise from pei who sent me a birthday message all the way from Korea! Even a simple birthday message from my dad lit a smile on my face :) plus big bro's gift all the way from Aussie!! Love the planner, thanks! :D Not forgetting my dear friend whom I've known for more than half of my life - thanks for the supper treat & gift even though you're so broke now! :))

To all the rest who've texted me birthday wishes, definitely love you Dears as much too!! ^_^


Heee, am so touched!!

No comments: