"Too many complications will spoil the brain."
Seriously, too many things have been happening lately that I've no idea who to turn to for help anymore. While I'm still comtemplating whether to allow myself to open up to a new guy in my life, the many other things that have happened are giving me reasons not to accept anyone new yet. Everything is falling into the wrong place at the wrong time. Right now, his forgiveness is all I'm asking for and waiting for. & I seriously hope that our 11 years of friendship will not be gone just like this.
Last night when I was with out with Naz & Q, I asked Naz to tell me about her life after I did all the talking for the past hour. Then she told me that she has actually nothing to say; she practically doesn't have a life facing that bitch since ITP starting. So I replied her with the reverse - I realised that I got a lot more life since ITP started. & that in fact, was so true. Hmm.. Tonnes of thoughts for me to ponder upon.
Saturday, February 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment