Ehs, lame show? But when it's the scary part, it's actually quite tense de. So ya, I don't know how to comment the show in fact :x
& after that I went shopping with Nazreen! :D Bought a dress from F21. I've been like preparing for my office wardrobe sia. LOL. Still in need of a pair of covered shoes... Hmm, seriously wonder if their dress code allows peep toe? :(
I know you must be thinking that it's a miracle for me to go on a movie cum shopping trip during school term. It's like so not my style. But because I've handed in two reports this week (Thur & Fri)! Meaning that I've slept for less than 6hrs for the past 3 days..
As OUR saying goes, when other people just ended their second week, we've been studying for 4 weeks le. 'cause our modules is comprised from 15 weeks to 7 weeks, meaning twice as intensive.
So right after lessons today which ended at 12pm, I slacked around in school waiting for Naz. Then we continued to loiter around the campus! LOL. Before that we went to look for Shena & settle the yog cca points issue :)
While deciding what to do next (because Naz is being so indecisive), we sat around Mac. I had MacFlurry! Been spending a lot recently leis :( Finally settled to watch Paranormal Activity 2 & headed to town. But saw ZBei with her bf & got comment that Paranormal 2 is not as nice as Paranormal 1. So ya, we ended up watching the same movie with them & at the same timeslot! Hahaha.
Tomorrow is Citi FX challenge. I hope my mind is in proper condition for trading currencies. So then, Good nights peeps!
P.S. I miss sleeping with my bf! :(
Friday, October 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment