Wednesday, November 11

10 days ;

As my title described, it's been 10 days since I've blogged. Recently I've been just to busy that I would rather slack my free time away rather then blogging. Too tired! Barely have time to follow up my Gossip Girls S3 & Vampire Diaries S1! & I want to start watching Flash Forward too! ): But I did try to make time for my weekly dose of Autumn's Concerto :D It's a super nice & touching show. Even though it's Taiwan, but the story is damn nice! :)

Summary for the last 10 days:
Project meetings
Temple visits
Pool practices/Fun Pool
Room revamping! (yes! that leaves me with a new bed xD)


Projects have started; 3 ongoing for this term.

CF project is halfway through. Glad we've made progress :) & I would probably be busy this weekend editting all the stuffs that I can possibly edit. Hope I can get that half part completed by this weekend!

As for UCCD, sucks a big time to me because I've totally no idea where to start from. & I seriously feel like relying on Desmond for this project, make him more stressed only :\ So I shall learn to be independent! But yet to even interview any Hindu people, how to even start on report? ): Help, anyone? D:

The last project for this term is EPI portfolio. Probably won't start it till after the date dues of my 2 other projects. BABY HELP ME ~ :D

This all means that I'll be busy for the next.. 15 days! Because that's when my projects are dued. & I'll be blogging lesser during this period of school time. So don't miss me too much yea? :)

No comments: